Sandalwood is one of the natural substances that have a wide number of applications in aromatherapy. It is highly versatile and has been in use for centuries. Sandalwood oil and sandalwood powder are derived from the sandalwood tree. They can be blended with most oils and are used widely. The Indian Mysore Sandalwood Essential Oil by Avíanō Botanicals is top quality therapeutic grade oil that has been formulated using the best quality Sandalwood trees from Mysore India. The highly powerful oil can be used for a wide variety of purposes.
Indian Mysore Sandalwood Essential Oil Features and Benefits
- It is 100% pure and undiluted. It is 3 times more powerful when compared to other brands in existence. The sandalwood is harvested from the heartwood of the Santalum tree found in Mysore India.
- It has a unique and sweet smelling scent. The Indian Mysore Sandalwood Essential Oil is widely applied by aroma therapists due to its warm, gentle and beautiful smell.
- The product is highly versatile. It can blend with other oils and is used in many applications; an ingredient in homemade products, a body fragrance, aftershave or pre-shave, bathing products, in colognes, and many others.
- It is precisely measured and packaged. That means you get exactly what you pay for. The unique Euro Dropper is used for filling the bottle.
- It works well in improving skin appearance, dry skin, acne, inflammation in the skin, and insect bites. It can be applied directly or mixed with a paste of dry turmeric before applying on the skin.
- You can add it to a diffuser or burn in a warming lamp for an exotic scent. It can be used in aromatherapy candles, massage oils, handmade bath bombs, soaps, salt, lotions, and many others.
Indian Mysore Sandalwood Essential Oil Pros and Cons
- Highly versatile. So many applications.
- Quality for money.
- Excellently packaged to avoid wastage. You get what you pay for.
- Tested and proven to be effective.
- Has a unique and sweet smelling scent.
- Ideal for problematic skin conditions.
- Sandalwood is sourced from Mysore India.
- Blends well with other oils.
- Some buyers feel it is too costly.