Without a doubt, sandalwood oil has a lot of benefits to the body and mind than all other essential oils. It has extensive therapeutic benefits and, when combined with other essential oils, you can have a concoction that will deliver the remedy you need. It boosts mental clarity and memory. It promotes a sense of calmness and helps heal a lot of maladies. It is a natural wonder and one must always have it around. So, when thinking of how to make sandalwood essential oil blends, here are some great recipes to follow:
1. Sandalwood oil blend For Mental Clarity and Relaxation
If your mind seems to go haywire due to stress and other issues, it is time for that “me” moment. Plug in a diffuser and pour in this carefully mixed heavenly concoction – 1 teaspoon lavender essential oil, ½ teaspoon bergamot oil, ½ teaspoon geranium, 40 drops of sandalwood essential oil, and 10 drops of chamomile oil. You may add 4 to 6 drops of this concoction into your bath, too.
2. Sandalwood essential oil blend As Memory Booster
Improve your memory by creating this concoction – 1 drop sandalwood, 3 drops grapefruit oil, 3 drops bergamot oil, 3 drops lime, and 2 drops ginger. This sandalwood essential oil blend usually have a relaxing effect thereby, increasing your focus on things making memory go on hyperdrive.
3. To increase sensuality
Rev up your libido and harness the energy you need with sandalwood oil. Mix 7 to 10 drops of sandalwood oil, 2 drops vanilla, and 1 drop of jasmine or ylang-ylang in a diffuser. Set the mood in your bedroom with soft music to heighten the effect.
4. Sandalwood oil blend recipe to Delay Aging
High in antioxidants, sandalwood also helps reduce the damage caused by free radicals and toxins. With your favorite unscented lotion, simply add 5 drops of sandalwood and lather to the skin after every shower. You may add vanilla oil or rose oil to attenuate the fragrance.
5. Insect repellent and anti-inflammatory aid
Sandalwood oil is also known for its anti-inflammatory agent. Simply apply it on the insect bite or contact irritations directly. As a natural insect repellant, simply combine 7 drops of sandalwood oil with 5 drops of lemongrass oil to an unscented lotion. Apply when going outdoors.
6. Sandalwood oil blend For Home Use
Adding sandalwood to your daily relaxation and cleaning can also add more health benefits to the home. Simply add a few drops to a log in your fireplace, radiator or diffuser for an amazing woodsy smell. You may also do so with your car by placing 2 to 3 drops on your aircon’s vent. To disinfect, add 10 to 20 drops of sandalwood oil per load on your washing machine. You may also add the same amount to a pail of sudsy water when mopping floors.
Sandalwood Essential Oil Diffuser
Most of these recipes require some sort of essential oil diffuser. If you are in need of one, you can easily pick one up from amazon. We highly recommend 500ml Essential Oil Diffuser with Wood Grain Base. It has gotten stellar reviews on Amazon and offers many different operating options so you can fine tune the diffuser to your relaxation needs. Highly recommended!
There is more to sandalwood essential oil than what meets the eye. Since it is easiest to blend with most essential oil like benzoin, bergamot, clary, clove, coriander, sage, cypress, geranium, jasmine, frankincense, lavender, rose, palmarosa, pepper, vanilla, patchouli, vetiver, ylang-ylang, and so much more—you can easily make your own concoction to suit your olfactories. By knowing how to make sandalwood essential oil blends, you can finally live a life that’s free from stressors and common maladies.
Incoming search terms:
- how to make sandalwood oil (20)
- sandalwood oil scent mixes (11)
- how to make sandalwood oil at home (6)
- sandalwood essential oil blends (4)
- DIY sandalwood oil (3)
- how to prepare sandalwood oil (2)
- what blends well with sandalwood (2)
- how to make sandaloil (2)
- hw to make sandalwood oil (1)
- mixing essential oils sandalwood (1)
- what to mix with sandalwood essential oil for a diffuser (1)
- how to make sanderwood oil (1)
- how to prepare cinnamon essential oil (1)
- how to make sandalwood oilr (1)
- how to make sandalwood essential oil (1)
- how to make sandalwood (1)
- how to make oil from sandalwood (1)
- how to make a sandawood oil at home (1)
- Home made perfume with sandlewood powder (1)
- essential oil sandalwood blend (1)